Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 stone 1

Hooray! Lost 2lbs today. I read that 1lb of fat is equal to 3,500 calories. So my loss must be down to other factors rather than pure fat burn, but you know, I was still very pleased when I stood on the scales this morning.
My problem, I think, is not that I eat giant portions but more that I want to eat all day long. What is that saying 'Little pickers wear big knickers!' That's me.

Today, I'm trying Sainsbury's Ready meals. It's only day two but I am tiring of the food packages. As soon as I am good enough at counting and accurately controlling the calories, I think I'll start cooking real food again.

Breakfast 181kcals
1 large boiled egg 77kcals
1 slice Warburtons white bread, toasted 79kcals
I Laughing Cow Light cheese triangle 25kcals

I’ve noticed this morning that I haven’t felt hungry at all. That has to be because my breakfast was mostly protein rather than carb cereal. I shall have the same tomorrow and see if keeps going so well again.

Lunch
Sainsbury’s be good to yourself Chilli con Carne and rice 448kcal
Big serving at 400g but consequently has used up more of my day,s allowance. Tasted fairly bland and mostly rice and sauce and not so much ‘carne’. I am full but a bit disatisfied. Am already thinking about baby bels.

2pm Clemetine 35kcals
3pm I00g cantaloupe melon 30kcal
5pm Pepperami mini 38kcal

Dinner
Sainsbury’s Super naturals Lamb Dhansak 337kcal
Like the new M&S products, this super naturals range is going for health - lots of veg and low in fat and calories so is more interesting and appears less processed than the traditional reduced-calorie ready meal. It has good chunks of veg but at £3.49, it's not cheap!


250ml bottle Waitrose lager 103 kcal

TOTAL 1172 Kcal

1 comment:

free gay adult sex stories said...

I was thinking of buying Stephanie a cake orsomething. I had first thought ofusing Dads new Lear jet, but this way was better.
stories erotic
fat mommy forced fuck stories
backyard animal sex stories
free lesbian love stories
bdsm weight loss stories
I was thinking of buying Stephanie a cake orsomething. I had first thought ofusing Dads new Lear jet, but this way was better.