Thursday, February 22, 2007

10 stone 0

Lost another pound today! I'm delighted with my progress (3lbs in two days!) and can't wait to be nine stone something, hopefully in the next few days. I retested my BMI today and at 5ft 3in and 140lb, my level is 24.8 and just back in the healthy range and a whole week ahead of target too.

I am a bit worried as I am meeting my friends for a drink this evening. My husband suggested eating my evening meal before I go out but if they then order food, I know I won't be able to resist 'just a few' chips... And what will I drink? I'll need to do a bit of research on that today.

Breakfast 181kcals
1 large boiled egg 77kcals
1 slice Warburtons white bread, toasted 79kcals
I Laughing Cow Light cheese triangle 25kcals

This breakfast works for me. Did not feel hungry until lunch time.

Lunch 390 kcals
M&S Count on us Chicken casserole with sage & onion dumplings
Bland but filling

This evening cancelled due to friend's illness. That means as I won't be boozing, I can afford a little snack now - good, I am feeling very hungry.

5pm M&S Sushi to snack 140 kcal

100ml white wine made into a spritzer with fizzy water 82kcal

Dinner 284 kcal
Sainsbury's Super Naturals Jerk chicken with sweet potato mash
Excellent calorie count for 400g meal

bag Wotsits 95kcal

TOTAL 1172 kcal

No comments: