Monday, February 26, 2007

10 stone 0

Well, it was only to be expected after my lavish weekend away. I'm not taking it too badly as I think the first week of any diet is about the loss of a lot of water as well as fat and 3 lbs in six days is good and sustainable. But I do hope to be back at 9 stone 13 tomorrow and 9 stone 12 by Thursday or Friday. Let's see!

Breakfast 181kcals
1 large boiled egg 77kcals
1 slice Warburtons white bread, toasted 79kcals
I Laughing Cow Light cheese triangle 25kcals

Lunch 500kcals
Vietnemese beef noodles

I had a work conference today and drank wine and ate crisps. I'm very cross with myself. As soon as I see something I like I don't seem able to resist. So, unless I'm locked away with just fruit and ready meals then I'll always be fat. I really have to learn to say no.

Crisps 200kcals

Wine 200kcals

Dinner 400kcals
M&S Counton Us Chicken tikka and rice

TOTAL 1481 calories

No comments: